Terms and Conditions
1.Standard Hire of Bins is 4 or 7 days unless otherwise pre-arranged (depending on period requested).Additional days may be charged as per arrangement.
2. Payment of Bin Hire & waste disposal is due prior to or on delivery of Bin. Skip Bins will not be supplied if payment, for whatever reason is not received.
3. Non-Payment of Bin Hire will incur an additional $110.00 admin-fee. (including GST)
4. As per Environmental Protection Agency schedule 7 - NO Asbestos, NO Tyres, are permitted and don't overload the top of the bin.(Additional charges &/or refusal to remove bin until it is safe to do so may apply).
5. Order confirmation is by either return email or we will phone you to confirm your order.
6. To fulfill the Hirer's order- If we have no Bins available for the order we will endeavor to supply x 2 smaller sized bins at the no extra cost.
7. Damage to Bins (during the term of Hire) which have been delivered in good condition will be at the customer's expense.
8. Placement of Bin is at the driver's discretion. This is due to our Public Liability requirements via our Insurance Company.
9. Permits for Placement of Skip Bin on Roadway are to be sourced by the customer prior to the delivery date.
10. Bins will not be placed on Concrete Footpath without a permit. The appropriate council permit is to be sourced by the customer.
11. Bins are not to be moved from the delivery position and access must be maintained to allow safe collection of Bin. Failure to comply will incur an additional $110.00 call out Fee. The Hirer is also responsible for any costs to get the Skip Bin to a position then that we can recover the bin with our vehicle.
12.Bins shall not be moved by bobcats and other machinery. Any damaged caused by movement of the skip will be charged directly to the hirer. It will not be the responsibility of Enviro Waste Services (WA) PTY LTD to reclaim costs from third parties.
13. ONLY FILL to Top Rim Of Bin. Or to your ordered bin size Fill line Mark. Any overfill may be left behind or charged at our applicable rate per cubic metre and additional tonnage.
13. No Fires to be lit in Bins.
14. The Hirer is Responsible for the Skip Bin once the bin has been delivered.
15. By ordering and constituting delivery of Skip Bin Hire said Hire charges will apply as per our service pre-pay policy and no refund is to be applicable to the hire period unless we are notified 48 hrs prior to delivery.
16. Refund Policy- For a Cancelled order we require at least 48 hrs notice. Once Skip bin has been delivered there will be No refund.
17. In the event we are unable to complete the order a refund will be issued to the hirer.
18. Enviro Waste Services (WA) pty ltd retains the right to terminate Bin Hire.
ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES!
Although Enviro Waste Services recommend the service and products supplied by "our partners" we do not warrant any costs, loses, damages & expenses which may arise when using these services. Any third party dispute must be resolved between "our partners" and the end user client.
©2011 Enviro Waste Services (WA) pty ltd
website design & maintenance by
Skip Bin Hire for Perth Metro Area - Enviro Waste